Oatmeal is a very nutritious and special food for adults and children. Let’s find out what is the main ingredient of this oatmeal porridge ? Originating from? What’s special and how it works!
Oats, or Avena sativa, are a grain cereal, rich in vitamins, nutrients and antioxidant compounds. A good source of energy and fiber, contains more protein and fat than most cereals. Oat products are commonly used as oatmeal and oatmeal.
This type of seed has good uses for the digestive system, cardiovascular, blood sugar control, … And there are many uses in improving the health of your family.
Today, we can easily buy oatmeal at supermarkets, grocery stores, high-end dealers a bit. Therefore, this product is also very diverse in types. The first is a whole grain, it’s quite chewy and cooks a lot of water, and it takes a long time to cook. The second is the chopped, which is divided into 2.3 parts and it consumes less water. The next type is rolling, which can be said to be the most popular and most commonly used. Finally, the instant form, just boiled water, you can use nagy. Extremely convenient. However, it contains less nutrition than the others.
1. The effect of oatmeal
Eating a delicious breakfast is good for both adults and children. They help increase the ability of muscle movement, fight cancer, improve skin, protect the heart and avoid nervous breakdown …
Oatmeal helps the body burn fat quickly and provides millions of energy to the muscles to help increase mobility, the body is more flexible. This is also one of the natural foods that help improve skin efficiency, especially skin with psoriasis and eczema. In addition, they are anti-inflammatory and wound healing.
Using this cereal every day helps reduce the risk of heart attack, obesity and diabetes, lowers cholesterol in the blood, prevents osteoporosis, cancer … Oatmeal also works to strengthen the immune system, improve sex life because oats are high in iron, zinc, vitamin B, calcium and folic acid to help with sex hormones.
Oatmeal snacks are not only good for children, but also help them eat better. In particular, the inexpensive processing materials make mothers no longer worry about financial problems in health care, helping children to have a reasonable diet.
If children do not change the taste, it is easy to lose appetite. Therefore, we must actively change the nutritional components, especially should be cooked with oatmeal to change the diet, creating a strange feeling, the children will feel more excited.
This is really a very good kind of porridge for babies during weaning
In addition, soluble fiber, protein, iron, calcium, magnesium minerals and B, B6 vitamins are very much in oat seeds in oat seeds, so many mothers are safe. will not be constipated (this is much better than rice bran).
At the age of just beginning to eat flour, this is probably the best grain series, bringing the most benefits, the most suitable.
Mothers refer to how to cook oatmeal below to improve the health of their babies.
2. Essential materials for cooking oatmeal
– Whole oats: 150gr
– Beef: 50gr
– Carrots: ½ tubers
– Coriander: 2 branches
– Spices: salt, fish oil for babies
3. Delicious, nutritious whole-grain oatmeal cooking
Step 1: Preliminary processing
– The beef you choose to buy the part with bright red color, when pressing the meat with elasticity. After that, you take the meat to wash and then grind it to puree.
– Carrots peeled, cut into small pieces.
– The cilantro you picked up, soaked in salt water for about 30 minutes, picked out and drained, then chopped and put in a separate cup.
Step 2: Steam the carrots
– Carrots after preparation, then bring them to steam or boil softly and puree for easy eating.
Step 3: Cook whole grain oatmeal
– First, put the pot on the gas stove and add a sufficient amount of water. Once the water has boiled, slowly add the prepared oats. In particular, you should drop gently and do not pour a large amount at once. Then, stir your hands to make the seeds evenly cooked without being crushed.
– Wait for the oatmeal pot to boil again, reduce the heat to low and continue boiling for 7 to 10 minutes to allow the oatmeal to cook thoroughly. At this time, just stirring chopsticks so rhythmically, continuously. This is an important step to ensure soft, porridge feeding baby!
– After the oats are cooked, add the chopped beef and carrots, stir the meat and porridge to mix. Continue cooking for about 5 minutes, then you start to season a little salt in the porridge, then add the chopped cilantro.
Step 4: Complete and feed the baby porridge come on!
– When the porridge is done, you scoop out a bowl, add a little fish oil for babies or olive oil to enhance nutrition. Remember to wait for it to cool down and enjoy it!